Tuesday 8 March 2016

Tuesday Talks - Meeting your Favorite Author

Hey everyone! Once again, here is another segment of Tuesday Talks. If you're wondering what exactly is Tuesday Talks or how to get involved, be sure to check out the group on GoodReads. Each week has a new topic to discuss, so be sure to check out past posts and leave me some comments.

Have you ever met your favorite author, if so did it change the way you felt about their books?

If you have ever met your favorite author, then you are one lucky person! Unfortunately, I have never met any of my favorite authors, as I live in a place that doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic author wise. There aren't really a lot of people trying to make their way to Guam for book signings or book releases. It sucks for them though, because Guam is so beautiful and there are so many people here on this island that would kill to meet their favorite authors like myself.

I think if I were to ever meet any of my favorite authors, I would totally have a fangirl moment and not know what to say or even behave like a normal human being. I would want to pick their brains, find out what made them make these amazing books and how they have the strength and motivation to keep writing, especially when they have bouts of writer's block. I would basically want to be their best friends and would absolutely die if they ever let me keep in touch. OMG, right?

Have you ever met your favorite author, or one of them if you have more than one like me? Let me know in the comments below!




No comments:

Post a Comment