Tuesday 12 December 2017

New Review Template Coming Soon!



Another year down already? Well almost, but hey, it's already December and I made my GoodReads Challenge! Have you made yours yet? How much farther do you have to go?

So I've been looking at my blog over and over, and I think it's about that time to change the template of how I review books. The post is going to stay mostly the same, with the book cover, the synopsis, and my actual review, but I will be adding more information about the book so you can really get a good idea of what's in store for you with each book that I've read. I'm thinking maybe more quotes than the one that I usually do, maybe even a quick biography of the author... who knows!

The new template will be implemented at the beginning of next year, so look forward to that.


No comments:

Post a Comment