Friday 12 February 2016

Tuesday Talks - Favorite Love Stories / Book Couples

Hey Everyone!

I'm so sorry that this week's Tuesday Talks is really late. It's almost like I'm going to have two Tuesday Talks right next to each other, but it's okay. In honor of Valentine's Day, this week's Tuesday Talks will have a romantic catch to this, and I'm actually really excited to write about it. Please be sure to check out the GoodReads group "Tuesday Talks", and don't forget to check out the other members' blogs and videos. It's always fun to see other responses. You know how much I love having discussions.

What are your favorite love stories and/or who are your favorite couples?

I've read quite a few books and I will say that there are only a few love stories that have stuck in my mind. One of the ones that I think about that I really liked was the one between Anna and Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss. It didn't start off as a love story especially since Etienne had a girlfriend in the beginning and Anna respected that fact. I love that they started off as friends, with Etienne really helped her get used to the fact that she was alone in the City of Love. They are also one of my favorite couples because, let's face it, Etienne was such a romantic character that I couldn't help falling in love with him.

Another favorite couple that I absolutely love is Rose and Dimitri from the Vampire Academy series. Rose is such a badass who is never the one to fall in love. She is a true heartbreaker, and the only one who is able to actually keep up with the storm that is her personality is Dimitri. Yeah, he's old enough to be an uncle of hers, or at least too old to be her boyfriend while she's in high school, but I love how devoted they are to one another, and how they would practically save each other from certain danger, even though they realize that it gets away in their job as Guardians. I still have to read the rest of the series, but I will always find Rose and Dimitri as one of my all time favorite couples, and another favorite love story.

There are probably many more that I'm forgetting, but I'm glad I mentioned two of them. I hope to remember more of them and maybe discuss it in a future post. Hope to hear from you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment