Sunday 4 February 2018

Book Blog Collaboration: Buddy Read with Brianna


Hey everyone!

I am so proud of my collaboration progress! Not only do I have three amazing collaborations with three beautiful ladies, but I just began another collaboration with one of my bookish best friends! I am so excited for this one, especially since it's a series read on a pretty popular book series that I've haven't read before.

Without further ado, I'd like to introduce my friend Brianna from helloobsessedbilbiphile. I have known Brianna in the bookish community for over a year, and I absolutely adore her. I am so glad that I get to finally do a collaboration with her. So we are going to do a series buddy read on The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare! How exciting is that right? Go check out her blog and see all of her content!

Here's a mini Q&A so you can get to know Brianna:



Q1: Three words to describe yourself.
A1: reader, writer, and compassionate
Q2: What's your favorite genre to read?
A2: Definitely contemporary and fantasy

Q3: Is there a series that you can reread numerous times without getting tired of it? Which series?
A3: To all the boys I’ve loved before trilogy and the Harry Potter series.

Q4: Without naming the book, which book could you absolutely not love no matter how much you wanted to? Explain why.
A4: I don’t like a book that glamorizes mental illness as it’s a serious topic and people don’t take things lightly.

Q5: What is your favorite fictional place, and from which book?
A5: Hogwarts from Harry Potter.

Q6: How many books do you want to read in 2018?
A6: I want to read 50 but as my Goodreads goal I only put 30

Q7: Are you participating in any reading challenges this year? If so, what are they?
A7: Goodreads reading challenge and rereading a bunch of books

Q8: Three words to describe your love for reading.
A8: amazing, love, life

Q9: Why did you start your blog?
A9: I started my blog because I wanted to share my love for writing and reading together in one place. I also like to share my thoughts.

Q10: Who is your favorite author?
A10: I love Angie Thomas, Jenny Han, Eric Lindstrom, JK Rowling, Becky Abertalli

Ready for another awesome collab guy? I know I am!



1 comment: