Wednesday 6 January 2016

Dropped the Ball....

Wow guys. I'm actually really ashamed of the fact that I stopped posting on this blog almost a whole year ago. And I was doing such a good job too. Granted, a lot of life events happened that took me away from really sitting down at the computer and writing down my thoughts on each book I read last year. I also had to stop GoodReads too, and that was very depressing.

Suffice it to say, even though I did not keep up with this blog, that doesn't mean I stopped reading completely last year. I actually surpassed my initial goal of reading only 10 books and read a whopping 39 books by the time December 31 came around. So throughout this year, when I get the chance, I will be writing my reviews on the books I read last year, and the books that I will read this year.

For those who want to know what I read last year, and what to see my immediate thoughts on what I thought of each book, go ahead and follow my Instagram handle: @miyukinightshade and track my personal tag #LeelynnReads2015 . In keeping things consistent, this year's tag is #LeelynnReads2016 so check that out too :)

Thanks guys and again I am really sorry for this blog dying.



No comments:

Post a Comment