Tuesday 17 January 2017

Tuesday Talks: Book Arrangement (January 17, 2017)


Hey everyone! Welcome to another segment of Tuesday Talks! If you'd like to learn more about this group or start contributing to the weekly discussions, check out the group on GoodReads. Let's get started, shall we?

How do you arrange your books?

If you look at the different bookstagram accounts, you see all of these beautiful shelfies. And the most beautiful thing about seeing those shelfies is how they are arranged.  Some of them are arranged by color, by series, by author, sometimes even by genre. It's really nice to see how different people arrange their book cases, and it also makes me a little jealous that I only have one shelf.

So back to the question.

When I had the perfect amount of books on my shelf (in this case, not enough books at all), I had it arranged alphabetically by author's last name. Within each author's section, I also had each series chronologically. But, now that I have so many more books and absolutely no new book case, it's just arranged by whatever can fit without falling off the shelf.

Maybe one day when I get more book shelves, I can arrange them back to the way it was before, or maybe I can try another arrangement and make it match by color or book heights. We will see.

How do you arrange your books? I hope it's better than mine! Let me know in the comments below.


1 comment:

  1. I like to arrange them by heights I can't wait to get more book shelves though!!!

    ReplyDelete