Tuesday 10 January 2017

Tuesday Talks: Favorite Books of 2016 (January 10, 2017)


Hey everyone! Welcome back to another segment of Tuesday Talks. As usual, if you'd like to learn more about this group, or start participating in the weekly discussions, be sure to check them out on GoodReads. So, here we go!

Your favorite books for 2016

2016 had a lot of amazing books for me, even though I didn't get to read as many as I wanted to. There were also so many books that I didn't get a chance to read as well. I'll at least list a few of the ones that really stuck with me throughout the year. Maybe you have read a couple of them as well?

  • Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  • Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  • The Siren by Kiera Cass
  • The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
  • Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
  • The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
  • Heartless by Marissa Meyer

I feel like that's pretty much my entire reading list from last year! But don't worry, it's not. Those are just my all time favorite ones. There are some that come at a close second but these are the ones that I absolutely could not put down no matter what. Have you read any of these books? What were your favorites of 2016? Let me know in the comments below.

See you guys next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment