Tuesday 3 January 2017

Tuesday Talks: Bookish Resolutions (January 3, 2017)


Hey everyone, and welcome back to another segment of Tuesday Talks. Part of my new years resolution is to keep up with my blog and make sure I make weekly posts on it. With being part of the amazing GoodReads group, "Tuesday Talks", I will be sure to make this goal. If you want to learn more about Tuesday Talks, or start writing your own posts for Tuesday Talks, be sure to check out their GoodReads group.


What are your bookish resolutions?

I noticed that a lot of my resolutions this year are revolving around my love for books. If there's one thing that I want to nurture this year, its my book activity, so this is a good topic of discussion for the first Tuesday Talks of the year. Rather than have unnecessary paragraphs about what my resolutions are, I'll list them for you.


  1. Be more active on my Bookstagram account (@miyukinightreader)
  2. Make weekly posts on my blog
  3. Take a chance and read books that I normally wouldn't read
  4. Actually finish a monthly challenge for once
  5. Be more active on my GoodReads account
I'll start with those five for now. It sounds like a lot, and for me I know it will be a challenge. But I'm going to make an effort actually finish the year strong, and make sure that I don't have too long of a break throughout the year like I usually do. What are your bookish resolutions? Let me know in the comments below!


1 comment:

  1. Bookstagram is real!!!????? I'm going to have to look this up and cheers to me being up all night lol

    ReplyDelete