Thursday 25 January 2018

Book Blog Collaboration: Buddy Read with Trish



Hello, Readers!

I am so excited to announce that I will be doing future book blog collaborations with a fellow blogger, Trish! For our first collab, we will be buddy reading Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. Are you excited? I know I am! Here's a little Q&A with Trish. Check her out on her blog: Wide Angled Life.




Q1: Three words to describe yourself.
A1: Caring. Adventurous. Crafty.

Q2: What's your favorite genre to read?
A2: My favorite genre to read is Young Adult.

Q3: Is there a series that you can reread numerous times without getting tired of it? Which series?
A3: There probably is but I have some many books to read that I don't usually reread books often.

Q4: Without naming the book, which book could you absolutely not love no matter how much you wanted to? Explain why. 
A4: There have been a few books I have tried to read because they got so much hype around them but I just couldn't get into them either because of poor writing style or I didn't like the characters/world in the books.

Q5: What is your favorite fictional place, and from which book?
A5: I have to go with Hogwarts from the Harry Potter series. What's not to love about the castle!

Q6: How many books do you want to read in 2018? 
A6: My goal is to read 100 books this year.

Q7: Are you participating in any reading challenges this year? If so, what are they?
A7: As of right now No, but I am always up for suggestions!

Q8: Three words to describe your love for reading.
A8: Forever and always.

Q9: Why did you start your blog?
A9: I started it right before any husband left for deployment so that he could read my blogs and be able to stay updated on things. Since the time change was so different and we didn't get a lot of time to talk.

Q10: Who is your favorite author?
A10: It changes but right now it's Leigh Bardugo.

No comments:

Post a Comment